Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Young Life Creekside Camp with my Girls!

Creekside Camp is a Young Life camp located in Antelope, Oregon where middle school kids can have the best week of their life and get to know Jesus.  I had the pleasure of being a Young Life leader to five amazing 8th grade girls going into the 9th grade.

Awesome quote int the leaders lounge. 

In the club room for the funny skits and program staff.

My amazing girls on the hike.

My Young Life bestie leader, Katie.

Stunner shades.

This girl is awesome.  She made me roll into the people below.

I literally rolled into girls as a dare.  It was fun.

Playing soccer.

Girls at SUPER HERO night!

Photo bomb!

With some of our leaders.

With all of the leaders.

View of camp from the hike.

Hanging out in a tree.


Great gal!

Our last dinner!

Love my girls and matching sweatshirts (accident by the way that I had the same one ;) ).

Had an amazing time getting to know these girls more and learning where they were at with Jesus.  Young Life camps are magical places where amazing things happen.  It is like a resort with the food, water slides, pool, activities, and living areas.  I grew closer to God this week and so did my girls.  God is good!



2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! I started it to document fun things in my life. I did not blog for awhile but wanted to get back into it. Thanks for reading friend!

      Delete