Monday, February 21, 2011

Weddings!

I had the pleasure of attending the Zevenbergen/ Dennison wedding (I love weddings!)  Hayley Zevenbergen and I played soccer together starting in the 6th grade for the Hillwood Crew.  Man, I miss those days so much just playing soccer and not a care in the world.  This wedding was so much fun because it was a reunion to see my old coaches and old teammates.  The wedding was absolutely gorgeous.  It took place at University Presbyterian Church(UPC) and  the reception was at the Fairmont Hotel in Seattle.  It was so much fun!  The decorations were beautiful and so was the stunning bride.  Even the bridesmaids dresses were dazzling.  I cannot wait to see all of the pictures the photographer took!  I wish that all of my friends would get married so I can help them plan their special day!  I have the wedding fever.  I am going to 3 weddings this summer and cannot wait!  Eric and Laura, Kelsey and Adam, a fraternity brother of Sean's.








Love this picture!




Our salad




The bride is a writer, so the table pieces are too cute!



LOVE the dress


Cake :)



Volante team picture

Jim Thomas, soccer coach
Beautiful bride


Parents

We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment