Friday, October 28, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

I had the pleasure of carving pumpkins with a dear friend, Natalie!!!!  We have been close since High School, she was in my wedding, and it is awesome that we still are close.  Plus, she loves Rudy, which is a huge plus!  Rudy assisted, well, he just watched and slept.  When we were looking for ideas online, of course a body of a pug showed up and I was sold.  I carved a pumpkin of Rudy last year, but this year was a little different, it is the body of a pug and kinda looks like a wolf, but oh well.  Natalie's pumpkin turned out so cute, its a ghost!


made pumpkin seeds

notice Rudy in the background...

Natalies ghost





Halloween decor



one of my many pairs of Halloween socks


my pug


Thanks Vicki for the Halloween card!


No comments:

Post a Comment