Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Okay, Okay

Okay, Okay, I never meant to say I was back and then not post for over a month.  Oppsies!  Sorry, about that.  A lot has happened!  Let's see...Sean and I bought our first home!!!!!!!  Crazy!  We feel so blessed about the entire process and how God was the center the entire time.  I will go into a little detail about the process in other posts.

We just finished packing and moving while both working jobs.  We have yet to enjoy the beautiful weather that Seattle has to offer for only a month...sunshine!  But I am hopeful to enjoy it this weekend for our vacation.

I have the best family, because they literally dropped everything to help us move and set up our home.  My mom and sister and cousins helped me paint.  Sean and my cousin Cory put up a temporary fence for Rudy because our fence fell over and Rudy kept trying to escape....He thinks he is funny.

For the time being I am trying to still unpack, put things in places, hang pictures and decor on the walls.  I feel very overwhelmed, but it will all come into place!

WE OWN OUR OWN HOME!!!  I still have to pinch myself sometimes :).



Thanks for following and listening to my rambled sentences about what we have been up to!  Looking forward to posting more!

-Hayley, an official home owner ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment