Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Shewey Wedding Part 1

Cute hand painted sign

Guest book/welcome table

Bigger view of the guest book

Cutest program ever.  What a simple yet beautiful way to have a program instead of printing out one for every guest.

They are just too cute

Love the vintage suitcase to hold the cards and presents

All of these signs were made by the bridesmaids/bride.  I love the idea of not picking a side.

Amen

Great way to let the guests know what games are available.

Love this

Pic of the seating

Awesome photo booth idea.  

Love the props


Aren't we cute?


Cake was gorgeous 

cute shed at the bed and breakfast where the wedding took place

Great idea to have pictures of the bridal party

Want this for my house!

They celebrated and worshipped the Lord throughout their ceremony, it was beautiful.


Candy favors

Love is delicious, cute idea.

I had the pleasure of serving Alexa and Paris Shewey this past weekend by coordinating their wedding.  They are two wonderful people who love the Lord with all of their hearts.  Sean and I met them in Pullman, WA and they were in our care group (bible study).  I had a blast helping making everything go smoothly and they made it go easy and it was a lot of fun.  I think I found a passion in helping people with their special day.  I really LOVE it.  Here are some pics of the decorations.  Isn't the bride creative?  She thought of all of these things and made her vision happen.  These are just too cute.  I will post more of the ceremony, lovely couple, reception, etc.  

Thanks for following!



No comments:

Post a Comment