Monday, November 18, 2013

Michael Buble in Concert

I have been obsessed with Michael Buble since the first time I heard his voice on my friends Ipod.  I just loved the way his voice sounded like the older generation of Frank Sinatra.  I would literally blast his music in my room (by myself lol) light a candle and just dream as I listened to fun, romantic songs.  I even wanted to use one of his songs, 'Everything' for our wedding first dance, but Sean said it was too fast to slow dance to lol.  Anyway, if I could see one performer or go to one concert in my lifetime, it would be Michael Buble.  In July, my mom called and said she heard tickets were going on sale and that we should do it for the November concert.  I was in!  Then, my grandparents heard about it and thought it would be fun to go. So basically, I went with three of my favorite people and had a blast.  Here are some pictures of the evening before the concert:

Photo: Michael Buble with some of my favorite people. #michaelbuble
Me, Mom, Michael, Grandma and Grandpa.


Photo: Just hanging with Michael. #michaelbuble
And a photo of my mom and me.


I had the best night and we actually sat and enjoyed his music during the concert, which was a nice treat.



Thanks for stopping by,

Hayley


No comments:

Post a Comment