Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Childhood Best Friend Got Married



Ashley, the beautiful bride.  Sums up our friendship lol.

Selfie with the bride.

Sean, mom, dad, Ashley, and myself.


I got the pleasure of making the signs for the wedding and had a blast.  
I know I mispelled chicken breast, but I fixed it prior to the wedding lol.










My adorable parents.

Family Photo

Walking down the aisle.

The Bridal Party, such a fun group!


Sign welcoming guests into the wedding

Mr. & Mrs.

The First Kiss as a married couple.


Loved being apart of this wedding especially since I was there in the beginning for their first date at sophomore year homecoming.  I have known Ashley since the 6th grade through playing basketball together and being stuck at the hip.  We were inseparable throughout middle and high school and I am so thankful for her in my life.  Thank you Ashley and Trevor for letting me be apart of your special day.  Such a fun wedding and such a special couple!


Thanks for reading!

-Hayley




No comments:

Post a Comment