Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Love my Husband

Sean went to Seattle from Thursday- Monday for a job interview with Darigold in Seattle.  I will explain later how it went J.  He stayed with my family and I really missed him.  It was great to see my cousins visit me in Idaho because Mitch is going to be a Vandal next year so they were here for Vandal Friday.  I will have to post pictures and fun stories later.  Anyway, I really missed my husband!  It was so good to see him last night and I cannot wait to spend some quality time with him.  He is really my best friend and I do not know where I would be without him.  Yesterday, before I was done with work he came and said there was a surprise and he had flowers!  He ceases to amaze me.  He is the sweetest person I know.  I am so blessed to have him in my life.  All the women were jealous in my office because one stated that she only gets flowers when her husband does something wrong.  How great is it that I get them just because!  I felt so special.  Thanks Sean!



pictures are not the best quality, because taken on my phone but they are still pretty


The flowers are really starting to open up now


No comments:

Post a Comment