Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coffee with Mom


This bagel was so good!

Yummy coconut mocha :)

Not sure how I feel about the new starbucks symbol, kinda techy looking, but still very simple.


My mom is probably going to kill me for putting up this photo, but I loved our coffee date so much I had to post it.  We got up early the Saturday before Mother's Day because Sean and I were leaving early on Sunday and I wanted to celebrate my mom.  I love going out for coffee dates and chats with friends and going with my mom was just the best.  I enjoyed sharing stories and talking about life with my mom.  These past couple of years our relationship has moved from mother and daughter to friends, to even best friends.  I really cherish our relationship and hope to have this with my children one day.  Thank you mom for being there for me always and for being my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment