Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sorry guys


I am so sorry guys!  I did not stop doing my blog or quit (I hate when people quit things) but have been so busy at work.  I am the program coordinator for a program at WSU called Imagine U.  It is a really great program where we go to different high schools and take over the school for the day with WSU faculty, staff, and alumni that present on their careers or majors and explain why high school students should go to college.  In the afternoon, we have going to college presentations: financial aid and scholarships, admissions, and a current WSU student panel where students can ask what their questions about college life, etc.  If the school decides to host a family night in the evening we do the same going to college presentations for family and parents to come.  Well my job is to coordinate everything!  I really love it, emailing alumni and faculty to be the presenters to ordering the different materials.  I even recruited my husband to present in Food Science and Microbiology.  The picture is of us at family night at Port Townsend High School.  It was a lot of fun, but took over my life this past month.  I will be posting a lot of pictures!!!!  My camera is overflowing.  So thank you again for your patience, and for you select and few readers, thank you for your loyalty and I hope you will continue to read through and explore with me!

Thanks,

Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment