Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Banana Oatmeal Smoothie

quick Chiquita Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Source: via Sarah on Pinterest

Adding ingredients


So good!

Almost gone


This was awesome!  I found it on my friend, Sarah's Pinterest account.  Unfortunately, Sean and I did not have almonds so we used walnuts.  We also did not have soy yogurt or plain so we used raspberry with fruit on the bottom and I scrapped the plain yogurt from the top and it worked well!  My pictures are not as good, but it tasted awesome!

Banana Oatmeal Smoothie: ■2 whole Chiquita Bananas (best with brown flecks on peel) ■2 cups Ice ■1/3 soy yogurt ■1/2 cup Cooked oatmeal ■1/3 cup Almonds

Pour all ingredients in blender pouring ice in last. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until smoothie thickens.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:

Calories 380; Total Fat 15 g (Sat 2 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 4 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 35 mg; Potassium 690 mg; Total Carbohydrates 53 g; Dietary Fiber 9 g; Total Sugars 19 g; Protein 12 g. Percent Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin B6 25%; Vitamin C 20%; Vitamin D 0%; Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.


The Chiquita Banana Recipe site was awesome!  They have different recipes for all stages of the ripeness of your banana which was sweet because I hate throwing old bananas out.  I am excited to try new fun recipes here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment