Thursday, January 26, 2012

Confession

Pinned Image
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

Yes, I love having stuff.  It is not like I am a hoarder, I just hate throwing stuff away..... Sean loves throwing things away or giving stuff away.  When we first got married I found out that Sean periodically would take my stuff put it in a bag, wait a couple weeks and if I did not say anything, would give it away or throw away old papers, etc.  I found out because he shared it with our close friends in Moscow in front of me.  I could not believe it!  But he asked, can you remember one thing I threw/gave away?  And the sad part, I could not remember.

So this is the challenge:  The Beckman household will be doing 40 bags in 40 days.  I found this on pinterest and will change it to add our own places and spaces in our apartment to de-clutter.  We will start sometime this weekend or next week.  If you want to follow along, I will keep you posted!  This blog is awesome and she describes her process and what spaces you can do here.

 Pinned Image
I think there will be a lot more of my spaces than Sean's places.  I am determined and excited and to be honest, a little nervous.  This is going to be awesome? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment