Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye WSU!!!

Go Cougs!
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

Jim Walden Quote
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

Yesterday, March 30th was my last day working as an Enrollment Counselor in the Admissions office at Washington State University.  I LOVE My job as an enrollment counselor to help students go to college.  I went to WSU for graduate school and learned a lot, met a lot of fun people and professors, and loved working with my co workers at WSU.  They were such a big blessing in my life to pay for graduate school with an assistantship, hired me as program coordinator for the Imagine U program, my first real big kid job.  And gave me a change to be an enrollment counselor.  I met some of my life long friends working at WSU, people that left WSU and are still there.  


I am honored to have worked with such an elite and passionate colleges.  That quote from Coach Jim is so true: "I can't define it, I can't tell somebody who isn't a cougar what it's like.  There's something that happens at Washington State; you quietly and subtly become infected...Washington State is a passion.  Being a cougar is a passion."


It was a tough decision to leave for another opportunity (will explain later) but I feel this is the best for my family and in the long run.  Thank you for the memories, experience, and for allowing me to join the cougar family.  I will always consider myself a Coug and will be passionate on game days!


Thank you and GO COUGS!!!


WSU Cougar Quote

Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment