Sunday, April 1, 2012

New Job!

Pinned Image
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest
Joe Vandal and the University of Idaho.  In honor of the first day of classes!!
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

I mentioned in my last post that I am leaving WSU, and that I took another job.  I am now working for the University of Idaho as an enrollment counselor, basically the same position for WSU, but now at U of I.  I am coming home!  I went here for my undergraduate degree, met my best friend, Sonja Sapp, starting dating Sean, my husband here!  There are so many memories and I cannot wait to start working tomorrow!  I will miss my coworkers and working for WSU, but in the long run this is a great opportunity for me and my family.

I-D-A-H-O! Go Vandals!
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment