Saturday, December 22, 2012

1st Christmas Tree Adventure














I cannot believe out of my 26 years of living that I have never or cannot remember going and picking out a real growing tree to cut down for Christmas.  I was determined this year to do it since we got our first home.  We have had a little fake Christmas tree when living in an apartment and going to our families homes for Christmas.  We were afraid it would die or dry out and catch fire.  We went to a lot of Christmas tree farms that were closed or not really farms until we found Pilchuck Secret Valley Christmas Tree Farm.  We had a blast, as you can see the excitement on my face.  Sean was amazing and cut it and drag it the whole way to our car.  Rudy was so excited he even pooped on an actual Christmas tree.  Overall, a great memory that I will cherish forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment