Thursday, December 13, 2012

Enjoy the little things

Enjoy the little things.
Source via pinterest


That is what I have been up to for a while.  I have been enjoying my favorite season which is fall.  Watching the leaves change colors as the weather changes and the leaves fall.  I have enjoyed being with my husband and enjoying the little things in our relationship and lives.  I have enjoyed cuddling with Rudy and playing.  It has been a very busy fall with work.  Being an admissions counselor is crazy during our busiest season.  We are at many different high schools doing visits during the day and then going to college nights and fairs in the evenings.  It will be nice after my last two visits next week for it to slow down.

The Beckmans have been up to quite a lot in this fall as well.  I will post more on big things and the little things we cherish in our life.


Thanks for following and look for more!  FYI going to be picture overload in the posts to come.  Sorry!


-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment