Sunday, December 26, 2010

My first post....


My first post!  I am so excited to start blogging, now that I have more free time on my hands.  Of course, the first blog would be about my dog, Rudy.  He is a pug and was born last October, so he is only 14 months now.  If you have noticed, I do talk about him like a son.  I do not have any children, so this is the closest I can get!  He has so much character, that sometimes I actually think he is a person.  He even sits like a person.  I love him so much and am go glad my husband wanted a dog last winter.  He is the best cuddlier in the world!  I will post more pictures and stories of Rudy every week.  The picture above is him wanted to show off in the tub.  

Rudy is very curious of what is happening around him.

 This is a picture of last Christmas 2009 where Rudy fell asleep under the tree.
Rudy with his Daddy, not an elf.



Here is a picture of Rudy the first day we brought him home at 9 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment