Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!!

2010 was another great year for me and my family.  August 9, 2010 I had my first wedding anniversary and it was a great year of new beginnings.  I graduated with my masters degree at Washington State University.  GO COUGS!  I met amazing friends and got even closer to older ones.  Rudy had his first birthday and we celebrated with friends and family.  My sister moved back home :).  Spent last year's new years with my family and grandparents and it was pretty eventful.  Sean and I moved from Pullman, Washington to Moscow, Idaho (big move, about 8 miles).  Sean's cousin Danielle, got married.  Sonja, my best friend got married in December 2010 and I was the matron of Honor.  It was a great Texas-Swiss-Oregon wedding.  We celebrated mom's weekend in Pullman, WA for WSU.  My two aunts, mom, Sean's mom and sister Amberly were all involved in the festivities.  We traveled to Long Beach, WA for a vacation and also with my girlfriends to Ocean Park.  Sean and I went camping in Idaho with friends.  Sean took over leading our care group through our church (Bible Study).  Sean and I started volunteering for the children's first through fifth grade Sunday school.  Sean and I celebrated our birthdays in July and November turning 24.  Overall, it was a busy year filled with classes, work, homework assignments and projects, love, family, friends, and fun.  I hope to make more meaningful friends and get to know our old friends even better.  Below are some pictures of 2010:

  
  
Sonja and me at her wedding reception.

Sonja and Zack for their first dance.

Mom's weekend at Jay Leno

My mom and me.
Sean, me, Danielle, and Amberly at Danielle's wedding.

At WSU Graduation.

Rudy blowing out his candle.

Rudy, wearing his bday hat.

Sean's 24th birthday.

The girls at the beach: Melissa, me, Ashley, Allison, and Jess.

Rudy with his halloween costume.

Rudy and my carved pumpkin of Rudy.

I hope everyone has a great New Years and I will post my New Year's resolutions tomorrow.  Be Safe and enjoy the remaining moments of 2010 with good friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment