Tuesday, March 1, 2011

25 Random Things about Me

I have this guilty pleasure of reading Us Weekly and it was so bad that Sean had to buy me a 6 months subscription two Christmas's ago, because it was cheaper.  I hardly ever read it, but every once and a while I will pick one up from the grocery store.  In Us Weekly, they also do "25 things you dont know about me" about a celebrity.  So I thought I would change it to: "25 Random things about me".  Here it goes!

1. I love to read, seriously, either history textbooks, books, or any book I will be anti-social and just read. Currently I am reading Captivating.
2. sweats is my favorite outfit in the entire world.
3. I love the feeling of fresh leaves during the fall, when I stomp on them and they just crackle under my feet.
4. I have split my chin open four times and have had to have stitches each time.
5. I love a clean kitchen, I hate seeing dirty dishes just sitting in the sink.  I cannot stand it!
6. I miss my old friends when we would run to each others houses or ask our parents to drive us. when there were no responsibilities.
7. I love movies or are rather addicted to watching as many as possible. I am over 21 and do not drink I only watch movies.
8. I treat my pug Rudy, like a son and would not have it any other way.  Some people think hes spoiled, I think he is spoiling me.
9.  I miss my old coworkers.  I love the people I work with now, but our girl dynamic is not the same without them...(Steff, Jen, and Jordan ;( ).
10.  I want to travel to Ireland, Italy, Africa, and Haiti.
11. I love to scrapbook.
12. I eat macaroni and cheese with cinnamon apple sauce, don't judge until you try it but you have to mix it.
13. As soon as I get home, I change out of my work clothes into my comfy clothes.  I can do it in under 30 seconds.  Its like magic.
14. I love to take long baths, its the best.
15. I like to hold hands and walk in the snow.
16. It annoys me when people spell my name wrong: Haley, Haylee, Hayleigh, Hailey, Haily.  Even in emails when I sign my name, I mean come on!
17. I was obsessed with Harry Potter and it was borderline crazy.
18. I enjoy traveling in airports, sometimes alone and just trying to find out where to go next.  I am so comfortable at airports.  Weird, I know.
19. I love the smell of gasoline and white board markers.
20. I take WAY too many pictures of everything.
21. I enjoy to paint on white canvas and write a story.
22. I get lost in country music.
23. My family are my best friends.
24. I love to travel the world and talk about Jesus to complete strangers.
25.  I loved chip and dale rescue rangers as a child.  Dale was my all my favorite.  I carried this little figurine of him in my pocket always.




No comments:

Post a Comment