Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my mom :)

I cannot believe that I am such a dork and posted Rudy Wednesday on Tuesday and no one called me out on it!

I am starting to get sick and it sucks because I am putting on this big event on Monday and need to be well for that.  I have a lot of women in my life that really care about me, and a lot of 'moms' at work that give me medicine and make sure I am doing okay.  But nothing beats my mom.  There is something special about having your mom take care of you and I will never get tired of my mom taking care of me.  I cannot wait to do that for my own children one day.  I feel like I do that with Rudy and I love taking care of my lil guy :).


I love my mom and am thankful that I take after her with many things.  Patience, kindness, loving...  She is amazing and I am blessed to be her daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment