Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday





Play along with Lauren at: The Little Things We Do...

1.   My most prized possession is my wedding ring.  It is the nicest

thing I will ever have in my life.  My husband chose the ring and

really did his research, it is beautiful and reminds me of the

promise we made to each other on August 9, 2009.


2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be  

22-30, because I got married at 22 and ever since then it has

been beautiful.  I finished my masters degree, so done with

school now, have a real job and am married to the most amazing

man ever!  We also got Rudy and I know we are getting more

blessed each and every day.  I love where we are at now and look

forward to the years to come.


3.  The best way to spend a weekend is  with my husband and Rudy

hanging out at home and watching a movie.  Just being lazy and

enjoying each other.  If it is nice outside going for a run or to

the dog park J.  Of course, to top off the weekend going to

church on Sunday and seeing all of our friends.


4.  My outlook on life is  is to love everyone like Jesus loves them.

It is hard sometimes, but I want to live my life being a better

person to my husband, to Rudy, family, friends, and even to

people that do not know me.


5.  If you want to annoy me, just   gossip about people and make fun of

people for not physically being beautiful, how shallow people can

me ;(  Also, if you complain about your life constantly, I hate

it when people are so negative all the time.


6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to  chocolate and cookies .
7.  When dressing for the day one should wear sweatpants all day long
J or like me when you get home from work in less than 20 sec be
out of your dress clothes and into sweats and an athletic tshirt.

Have a great Friday!

-Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment