Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome Baby Colton

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!  I woke up at 4:30 am to the buzzing of my cell phone.  It was on vibrate, and for some reason I heard it.  I think it was the Lord waking me up, because I never wake up for anything!  It was Zack Sapp calling to say that Sonja was in labor.  I was so excited and woke Sean up saying we have to go!  I think that Zack and Sonja were more calm than I was.  I was so proud of Sonja, she did such a good job throughout the whole labor.  I was in the room when she had Colton and it was such a miracle.  I cried, it was so beautiful.  He is just perfect.  Little baby Colton.  She had him at 6:11 am.  She was only in labor for about three hours, such a blessing it was not longer than that!  He was 6 lbs and 13 ounces.  I love holding him!  I will never forget this moment for the rest of my life.

"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him" -Psalm 127:3.



I am an auntie :)

totally didn't shower at 4:30 am

doesn't he look good holding a baby ;)

New family all together

Baby Colton

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the baby! This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! What a beautiful baby boy! And what a perfect day. They are lucky to have you Hay : )

    ReplyDelete