Monday, September 19, 2011

Adoption on our Hearts


Source: Etsy via Mandy on Pinterest

Sean and I have been discussing adopting more seriously and are researching it online.  We are going to seriously pray for a year (since July) and then apply for adoption.  We wanted to adopt in Haiti, but found out that if you want to adopt from Haiti you have to be over the age of 35 and have been married for over 10 years.  Well, I have 11 years until I am 35 and Sean and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary....so we are thinking God is leading us to other countries.  We are looking at possibly Ethiopia or Nigeria.  I was researching and came across this amazing adoption blog and their video made me cry.  It was so awesome!!! Please check out their beautiful story on their blog: Good to be Crazy.  They are a beautiful family following the Lord's will for their life. Watch their video here: Real adoption video.

No comments:

Post a Comment