Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rain Boots

I have grown up in Washington for over 24 years and have never owned rain boots.  I have never owned a rain jacket, until last month when I moved back.  There are such cute rain boots out there and since I have to walk Rudy outside, in the rain, I might as well start looking.  So in leu of the rain yesterday, here are some cute ideas:



Source: tumblr.com via Hayley on Pinterest

Source: weheartit.com via Hayley on Pinterest

Source: Hayley on Pinterest

Source: http://meggielynne.tumblr.com/ via Hayley on Pinterest


Source: Zappos via Hayley on Pinterest

I am torn between the Red or Black ones.  I really like how the red pops out, but the black might match better with everyday or for work...hmmmm....I guess we shall wait and see.  


No comments:

Post a Comment