Saturday, September 3, 2011

Going to a Wedding....

Today, Sean and I are going to a wedding.  It is one of his fraternity guys, John who is getting married.  I always love going to weddings to see the decorations and of course the happy couple :).  I am also excited to spend some time with the hubby.  He has been working 10 pm-6 am this week for training at Darigold.  It has sucked.  But I will get him all day and all of the three day weekend :).



Source: http://www.everythingfab.com/2010/04/diy-project-repurposing-your-maps.html via Hayley on Pinterest

This photo made me think of when Sean and I got married and our dating days.  I found this on pinterest and it had the caption: where you met, where you got married, and where you honeymooned.  I thought this was so cute, and reminded me of going to this wedding where this couple has a lot of memories and are starting new ones as well.  I might have to do this for Sean and I, but change the maps to: where we met, and where we have traveled together (Hawaii, Russia, and Haiti).

No comments:

Post a Comment