Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coffee Shop







Source: Hayley on Pinterest


Source: http://www.arizonacoffee.com/2006/the-coffee-shop-in-gilbert/ via Hayley on Pinterest


I LOOOOOOVE coffee!  I think it stemmed from my mom following her secret dream or fun job to start a coffee business.  Most people do not know that about my mom.  She had a great job and when she had my sister and me 14 months later....she quit it to open up a daycare to raise us kiddos and spend time with us without paying for daycare.  Then when I went into Kindergarten and instead of going back to her old job, she wanted to open up a coffee truck, because she would never be able to do it again.  I was not old enough to truly enjoy her dream and to taste the coffee, but she loved that time in her life.  What an adventure!  I have always dreamed of opening up a coffee shop ever since going to college and basically living in one for studying, reading, daydreaming, etc.  I hope one day my mom and I can work side by side doing what we love!  Anyway, this is just me posting some pictures and ideas of what I would love my coffee shop environment and atmosphere to be.

Source: google.co.uk via Hayley on Pinterest

Source: studiohomeonline.com via  Hayley on Pinterest


I would love for it to have:

-Welcoming atmosphere

-Comfy chairs for people to enjoy
-Chill music like Norah Jones and Landon Pigg
-Has to have at least one old brick wall (love those!)
-Books everywhere for people to read
-Local artwork on the walls
- A chalk board for people to write their thoughts and inspirations
-Of course, amazing coffee!

Hopefully, one day I will be posting about my own coffee shop, until then....a girl can only dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment