Monday, February 13, 2012

3 year engagement anniversary

Does that even exist?  I guess so.  Sean and I have been married for about 2 1/2 years and got engaged on Valentine's Day three years ago!  It is crazy, but I love him so much and am so blessed to have him leading my life.

Pinned Image
{via}

Pinned Image

Wait for it ...  Valentine Card
{via}

Pinned Image
{via}

Flashback to the night of the engagement.  I was so excited and happy.  But seriously, that hair?  He proposed to me with that hair?  I gotta love him.

Beautiful ring!  He did a great job.

My hair, what a butte.  Get it?

My ghostly hands.

Still in love

One of my favorite shots.

Thanks for going down memory lane with me and for (not) laughing at my hair.  I love Valentines Day because of our engagement.  I hope you all feel it is special like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment