Saturday, February 25, 2012

Yummy Homemade Waffles

My waffle

Seans waffle with peanut butter 

Our awesome waffle maker from my cousins at our Wedding.


So one morning Sean and I were craving waffles.  Sean absolutely LOVES waffles.  Instead of saying, "I would love to make waffles from scratch instead of using the premade mix from the store" for a better taste, I said, "We are out of premade mix and I am too lazy to go to the store, so I am going to make waffles from scratch".  I wish I were creative enough for the first.  So I went looking up recipes and then took out any recipes that meant dividing the egg and egg white (come on) and then found an easy recipe that I forgot to save and made waffles.  And boy, let me tell you, they were delicious.  I think I will make them always from scratch.  I cannot remember the exact recipe, but this one is very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment