Saturday, June 4, 2011

Date Night

Sean and I decided it was time for a date night.  Sean knows how much I love coffee shops, so we were going to go to my favorite (Sister Brew, Moscow) but it closes in the summer at 6 pm.  So we went to Bucer's Coffee House and Pub in Moscow instead.  They have really great coffee and fun atmosphere.  Little did we know that  Natalie Rose an upcoming Jazz artist was playing there.  I love listening to live music, and she has the jazz feel like Norah Jones.  It was a lovely night.  I did not get any pictures of Natalie, because I did not want to appear creepy.  I bought her CD and it was pretty cool.  Check out her music here.

This is not the coffee shop, but I thought it looked kinda cool.



Loved this painting on the wall.

What a looker.


My usual: Mocha

Sean's black and white mocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment