Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Haiti Departure DAY ONE

Hopefully, this will work!  I work out a day by day plan, because we will not have or have limited internet access while I am away in Haiti.  I thought my family could post these while I am away or I can time them to post themselves, either way, I hope this works!  I am going to be posting what we will be doing in Haiti according to our VERY TENTATIVE itinerary.  PS sorry, if I go from past tense to current tense, it is kind of weird writing right now for in the future :) so thank you for bearing with me. 



Tuesday, June 20th:

Day 1-

9 am- met at the Huguenins house to meet as a team to drive together to the SeaTac airport.
We will depart at 12:10 pm you can check our flight status (American Airlines Flight # 1084 SEA to DFW.  We will arrive at 6:05 pm.  We will again board another flight at 7:00 pm (not much time to spare) Flight # AA 1084 DFW to FLL 10:45 pm.

We will stay over night in Fort Lauderdale, the Ramada Inn.  By this point we are super excited, but a little exhausted from our travels.  Please pray for a good nights sleep because we will be leaving at 5 am from the airport tomorrow!  I can hardly wait!!!  Also, please pray for safe travels and for team unity as we depart for Haiti tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment