Monday, July 11, 2011

Babies Babies Babies









I cannot stop thinking about babies.  I just want to hold and play with them.  Whether that be my own or adopting and making them our own.  I think it has a lot to do with holding the children in Haiti and seeing a need there for love.  I think that God is preparing Sean and I for the day that it will happen.  But I do not think that day is today.  I cannot wait to devote all my love and energy into another person and that be healthy (I am talking about Rudy here, my dog).  I cannot wait for the day that I have to be selfless all day long and care for another person that depends on me.  Wow, who would have thought I would be blogging about this.  During the trip in Haiti, God has been preparing my heart and when I was holding the little kids on my hip it felt good.  I felt like, “hey, I could do this”.  I have always wanted to have kids and be a mom, but to actually experience it for a split second felt oh so good.  I know that when you have kids your life goes out the window and they are your life.  Well, I am ready.  I have a loving husband that adores me, loves Rudy, and provides for our family.  To see the way he was smiling caring for the children in Haiti was priceless.  I know he is going to be the perfect dad to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment