Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy Week





This week is crazy!  I feel like this Cheetah, just running trying to get everything done.  I will share a little bit of what is going on so you can relate (hopefully). 

Next Monday (July 25th) we have to be moved out of our apartment by noon.  That means we need to have the U-Haul loaded up and all the boxes out of house.  Our place needs to be spick and span so we can get our deposit back J.  Sean also has to leave earlier than noon because he has to make it to our new apartment in Kirkland and get the key to our place before they close at 5 pm. 

So to get ready for our move we have a lot to do as well:

Thursday- Sean’s mom comes to see us and to help us move.
Friday- is Sean’s 25th birthday!
Saturday morning- I am taking a teaching exam to be certified in WA in Spokane (2 hrs away).
Saturday night- my parents fly in to help us move and to also drive back with Sean, one in the U-Haul and one to help drive Sean’s car.  That means a packed house full of people.  I am really excited, but it will be crazy!
Sunday- last time Sean serves in children’s ministry- says goodbye to the kiddos and everyone at church.  We continue to pack up and clean.
Monday- Sean leaves with Rudy early.

This is going to be a rough week.  While we are packing up the house I am studying my booty off.  I am also planning fun activities for Sean’s bday and mentally preparing for our jam packed weekend!  Sean starts work soon and I signed my contact to work for WSU until August 13th so I am going to be faithful to my commitment and stay an extra three weeks without my hunny and Rudy.  I am going to die without seeing Rudy for three weeks!  It will be nice though staying with Sonja and saying goodbye to all my friends before I move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment