Saturday, July 23, 2011

Loss

My eyes are burning, I have been crying.  I almost feel numb.  How is this happening?  I receive the phone call from my mother her voice is different.  Something is definitely up.  Someone close to us just died.  He was not just someone, he was my brother.  I will not go into details, but I did not think I would experience death like this.  This is hard.  This sucks.  This is God's perfect plan and I know good has to come with this.  He is in Heaven and God would not take him if it was not his good and perfect will.  I am hurting for someone very special to me that cannot breathe because that is how hard this is hitting her.  Please pray for everyone that knew him.  I just needed to process this and writing seemed like the best way.  Thank you for reading this and thank you for respecting my families privacy.

Psalm 34:18:

"The LORD is near the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit"

Psalm 147:3

 "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds"

No comments:

Post a Comment