Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Birthday Party Ever

My family is awesome, I can just say that.  Because we missed Halloween to dress up, we decided to dress as the Adam's Family for my birthday party.  It was so much fun and I think we will dress like this next year for Halloween and we might even try and win a contest.

Sean was Lurch, the butler.  LOVE HIM for going on with this crazy scene.

I was Wednesday and grandma was the grandma, then changed into a medical patient.

Sean: Lurch, Dad: Uncle Feester, Me: Wednesday, Ashley: Morticia, Mom: Pugsley.



Always knew that Lurch liked Wednesday :)


Yummy turkey dinner




On my real birthday, the next day we ate at Olive Garden, my favorite!


My goofy parents, I love them.

Rudy and his cousin, Bongo.

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes.  It was not as bad as I thought, and I even enjoyed it.  I think the costumes helped a lot.  I am truly blessed with a wonderful family and an amazing husband.  Sean at one point, was like: 'Who's Adam?".  I said that It was the Adam's family, there is not a person named Adam.  He has never even watched the movies, but was still willing to act like a weirdo.  I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment