Monday, November 7, 2011

I am 25 today!


Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Photo 1: Source: via Lindsey on Pinterest
Photo 2: Source: via Megan on Pinterest

That's right I am 25 today, or half way to 50 or a quarter of a century depending on who you are talking to.  My birthday is turning out not to be as bas as I thought.  I had a wonderful birthday party at my parents with family yesterday and we wore costumes, yes costumes.  Pictures later to see.  I am blessed beyond belief to have such a wonderful family and friends and an amazing Husband and dog, Rudy.  And guess what?  I talked to my grandma about being awkward about my birthday and the attention, and she felt the exact same way.  I love her so much.  I hope to be just like her when I am 80 plus.  Today working my dream job, enjoying my blessings, and family dinner tonight at Olive Garden.  

Thanks everyone for loving on me.



1 comment:

  1. Happy happy day to you! Hope it was full of sparkles and life living:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete