Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am going to Haiti! Again!

So excited everybody!  I have the opportunity to go to Haiti again this December!  I am going with Brookview Community Church, the church that Sean and I attend.  We went with them in June and I get to go back again!  And the best part, well, one of them is that my cousin Amber is coming too!  I am so excited and proud of her.  I am stoked that we get to go together!  We are going to be teaching, well the instructors, women in Haiti in how to defend themselves in self defense.  Rape is not considered a crime in Haiti and the women are left feeling helpless.  We have the opportunity to give them hope and the power to fight back.  We will also be loving on them and telling them and showing them how amazing and beautiful they are.  We will be painting their toe nails and washing their feet.  I cannot wait to be humbled by washing the women's feet.  

Pinned Image
Source:via Hayley on Pinterest

Pinned Image
Source:via Hayley on Pinterest

I cannot wait to meet these women and serve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment