Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks on Thanksgiving

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest
Pinned Image
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest


Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all can be thankful for something in your life as you are stuffing your faces and planning your black friday steals.  I am so thankful for everything in my life.  It has been a really rough year, and I am thankful it is almost over and ready to start 2012.  Below are a couple things I am truly grateful and thankful for:

1. My relationship with God.  I do not know where I would be if I did not have Jesus in my life.  He has poured blessings upon blessings to Sean and I.  I am so blessed for everything he has given us or challenged us with.

2.  I am thankful for Sean.  He is my best friend and always there for me.  We love doing the little and big things together in life.  I cannot wait for the big steps in our lives that we get to share together.  Especially, when we start having a family and seeing him as dad.  He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

3.  I am thankful for Rudy.  Yes, people might think I am obsessed with a dog.  But to me, he is the closest thing to having a son, and thus I treat him like one.  He brings so much joy to my life.  Always excited when I walk in the door and so sad when I leave.

4.  I am thankful for family.  I have the best family in the world and also have an even bigger family now with Sean's family.  I am so blessed to have people in my life that love me.

5.  I am thankful for my sister, Ashley.  I am glad that we know all the little details of each others lives and that we can laugh at the right times and wrong times.  I love her so much.

6.  I am thankful for my job!  I am so blessed to have a job that pays the bills and that I love the people I work with.  WSU is awesome!

7.  I am thankful for friends that I have met in high school, college, church, in work and have truly changed me to be the best I can.  Thank you all!

I hope you all have a long list of things to be thankful for or at least one thing.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment