Monday, November 28, 2011

I am alive I swear...

Pinned Image

I have been working A LOT, busy during recruitment season.  I love my new job!  I do not think I have told you guys.  I took a new job, but still in WSU (Washington State University) Admissions as an admissions counselor.  I represent King County and some other awesome schools and community colleges.  I love my team and what our mission is to get students to college to receive higher education.  And why not, WSU?  It is awesome!

I have been reading.....and finished

Pinned Image

So sad it is the last book in the series, but happy they are making the first book (Hunger Games) a movie and I can see it this March!

Saw some amazing friends from high school............

And most important, spending time with my husband.  Much needed relaxing time and especially with each other.

Pinned Image
Source: via Amy on Pinterest


And was mentally preparing for Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

What have you all been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment