Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Allison's Birthday Dinner

Allison (far right) turned 25 on Sunday, and we went out to dinner to celebrate.  She is here with Taylor and Lauren, her work friends.

Erica, Brittney, and Jess

Kinzy and Melissa (Allison's sister)

Melissa and me

Allison, Melissa, and me

Jess, Lauren, and Taylor 

You get all the names now

Funny story of this meal.  I am very VERY picky and thought I would like this, no dice.  But I had a lot of fun with friends for Allison's bday dinner.  It is so great to catch up with good friends.  Let me tell you, Allison is such a great, caring, funny, nice, awesome friend.  She is beautiful inside and out.  The list could go on.  I have known her since middle school and even closer in high school.  We went to New York together and I am blessed to have her in my life.  Thanks for being my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Love you Hayley! I'm so happy to have such a great friend like you! No matter how much time has passed we pick right back up where we left off. Thank you for always being there <3. Can't wait to see what the future holds for our friendship. We've been through so much together already! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete