Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor and Black Friday







Just had to post these, because I LOVE Thanksgiving!  I had a blast at Thanksgiving this year.  We went up north to my uncle Tom's and Mary Henry's home in Bellingham.  We ate a ton, laughed, and enjoyed family.  Ashley and I then went on our extreme shopping spree on Black Friday.  We started at Walmart and got some Christmas wish list items for people (cannot tell you in case they read it).  We met a lot of Canadians that came down for the crazy shopping and actually made friends.  It was not all it was talked up to be about being rude or brutal, but really nice.  Ashley and I got to bond, especially at our next stop at Kohl's where we stood in line for 2 hours, yes at 2 am.  It was a blast and I cannot wait to go again next year.  I am practically done with my Christmas shopping!  I got to bed around 7 am still jazzed up from the shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment