Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Haiti Here I come

I am leaving for Haiti on Tomorrow!!!!!  Craziness!  I am so excited :).  I get to go back to the place that made me feel alive.  That my life had purpose, I was helping people or they were really helping me.  I was totally happy even though, I was hot and burning in the heat.  I loved it.  I cannot wait to go back.

It has been a crazy week in preparation, but all worth it.  Rudy has been such a trooper as well.  He even helped me pack (see photo below).  Sean is away for work...which makes it harder because we will not see each other for 12 days!!!!  I leave on Wednesday (December 13th) and return late the 23rd or even early the 24th so Christmas will be here!  I have already purchased all Christmas items, packed for Haiti, finished work items (sending out WSU Holiday Cards to high school counselors and students).  I am so excited!!!!  Plus, Sean, my hubby will be doing some posts while I am gone.  I am so excited!!!!  (Hopefully, he remembers because I will not be able to call or email while I am there).  While I am gone, please pray for our trip that we will get there and leave safely.  For the women we get to reach in Haiti during the self defense training and during our after party of praying and getting to know and serving these lovely ladies.  Also, please pray for Sean while I am gone.  Thank you all for following and caring for me!!!!!

Pinned Image
Source via Hayley on Pinterest

Pinned Image
Source: via Hayley on Pinterest

Rudy helping me pack...he definitely is sitting on my shorts.  Don't worry, I am bringing 2 WSU shirts to represent as well.

This was also the start of packing, I packed a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment