Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

In October obviously, we went to Craven Farms, a pumkin patch where Sean and I actually got married. It was a lot of fun seeing the wedding venue as a pumpkin patch!



Sean and I took wedding pics infront of this truck :)









Aunt and cousin pumpkin launching.

Cousin Sierra and I on our hay ride.

Cousin Nathan and Kolby



Where our wedding took place

Inside of the barn where our reception took place.  It is ready for a Halloween party, how cool.



Were we stood to say I Do and took our vows.

So magical

Cousins and Grandparents picture


Craven farms does weddings?  What?




Picture of a heart out of mud


My mom and I





Oh, and cannot leave out Harry Potter Pumpkin!

Thanks for reading and going through ALL of my pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment