Monday, December 5, 2011

Toms in Haiti








So when Sean and I went to Haiti in June, I bought Red Toms to wear and boy, were they comfy.  I loved wearing them and really wanted to purchase another pair for my trip coming up in 13 days!!!!  I leave December 14th and am SO EXCITED!!!!!  I cannot wait.  Guess what?  I have the coolest mom in the world.  She wanted to buy me Toms for my trip.  I had such a great experience on my last trip in Haiti getting to size the little kids feet for Toms shoes, that she wanted to buy them for me.  It was such a blessing too, because with Christmas and the funds for the Haiti trip, I don't think we could afford for me to get shoes just for Haiti.  I love my mom to pieces, she knows my heart inside and out.  Thanks Mom!  And thanks for giving shoes to a child in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment