Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am okay

Hey guys sorry to leave you with that post about Loss.  I am doing better.  It will take time, but I am doing okay.  My brother in law, Stefano, who has always been my brother passed away.  He obviously, being my brother in law was married to my sister Ashley.  This is has been really hard on her and that sucks that I cannot take that pain away from her.  Stefano was only 25 years old and that is too young to leave this world.  I know that God has a plan for all of our lives, but it is hard that Stefano is gone.  I am trusting in the Lord and am at peace because Stefano is in Heaven.

A quote that represents his life from Abraham Lincoln is:  It's not the years in your life that count.  It's the life in the years.

He lived a life full of passion, love, and everyone that met him liked him.  He served his country in Afghanistan and died doing what he loved, riding his motorcycle.  I miss him.










3 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley,
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you, your family, and everyone that knew your brother-in-law. I really am so encouraged by your heart and belief that God can turn anything into good. Please know Mat and I are praying for you and Sean both. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
    Love,
    Ketti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hayley I am so sorry!
    I can't even imagine what you must be going through.. what Ashley must be going through. This is horrible news and I am thinking of you and your family. I wish there was something I could say but there really isn't. I am praying that your family with get through this and be even stronger.
    Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ketti and Lisa. That really means a lot that you guys are praying.

    ReplyDelete