Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bathrooms in the Workplace



One thing that I think is totally weird is when I go to use the bathroom at work, and I see another woman (thankfully, I never know these women because they are in different departments) with a reading book!  I mean come on, this is a public place and I think it is weird to read your book in a public restroom.  I think oh man, they will be in here awhile, should I go to another restroom on a different floor?  (Steff, I know you are laughing right now).  It is even more weird when they come out of the stall to wash their hands, they put the book down on the counter.  Maybe its just me, but I do my silent reading at home.

One of my biggest pet peeves, is when you are alone in the bathroom with about 12 stalls (not exaggerating) and someone comes in and sits right next to you.  I mean, COME ON! Seriously?  You are going to sit right next to me.  It has taken all of myself not to say anything to those people.  I guess, it is more of me being shy in the bathroom then them, but sheesh.  I am just glad I am not a man, with the whole world to see.

Do you have any pet peeves or interesting bathroom stories?

-Hayley

1 comment:

  1. This is why I like to pick the end stall! It cuts your chances in half of somebody going next to you! I know you have something against that for some reason, but seriously you should consider it.

    LOL you are so funny...

    ReplyDelete