Friday, February 4, 2011

Hearts

I found out that I like hearts.  I thought they were girly, and maybe they are but I do enjoy them.  Now, do not get me wrong, I do not LOVE hearts and put them everywhere, but simple jewelry, like....a necklace Sean got me as a surprise present on our wedding night.  I was speechless, he is so thoughtful.  Then in my new office (yes, I get an office for me new job) I thought about a post it note dispenser I saw at Office Depot I liked and wish I would have got it, because it was so cute.  I have a little compact mirror that is shaped in a heart too.  I think I like them more as an accent item rather than defining me.  ha. I have no idea what I am talking about.  Maybe I am just anticipating Valentine's Day!  I cannot wait to hangout with my husband and remember all of our great memories on Valentine's Day.
I also cannot believe I have an adult office with a table and two extra chairs for guests to come and sit down.  WOW.  I feel like a little kid in a glass store with my parents saying, "now, don't touch anything!" But it feels pretty cool.  I even have my own phone line!!!
Any suggestions on how to decorate an office?  I cannot paint the walls and do not want to spend a lot.  Just little things here and there.  Come on you crafty people, help me out!




I broke down and got this cute post-it note dispenser on my way home from work.  I cannot wait to put it in my office!  I also need to get some fun trinkets like Michael Scott, or my own bobble head doll like Dwight lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment