Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rudy Wednesday

I love the feeling of coming home after a long day and Rudy is just waiting for me to walk through the door.  He is so excited to see me no matter what.  I could have an awful day and just seeing his love for me makes me forget being at work or the cold weather and just see how amazing he is!  Having a dog is the best decision Sean and I have ever made.  I cannot believe I would love something so little as Rudy with all my heart.  I cannot wait to have kids, because if I feel a quarter for them as I feel for Rudy, then my life is complete.  I know I will love them more, but I did not even think I could care for this little guy as much as I do.  He is my little boy and my best friend.  I love taking care of him and him taking care of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment