Friday, February 18, 2011

This will make you laugh


So on Wednesday I finally got my new employee card that is different from a student card at WSU.  I was looking for something in my wallet and discovered I had my old Vandal cards from undergrad (I blurred my old student IDs).  I showed some ladies the one with the pink shirt and they were dying.  Some said I looked 12 or that I was a little pudgy.  Granted, my dimples make my face look fatter than it is, but still it was pretty funny.  the top one is my most current one.  Gotta love it!  It really made me laugh as well.  I am so glad I do not have braces anymore.  I cannot even imagine what my high school ID's look like....maybe another time :).  So glad its Friday!


What are your weekend plans?

-Hayley

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that in every one you are wearing like a zip-up jacket? I can't tell for sure about your new one - don't see a zipper but still it has a high collar.

    You are beautiful! I won't be posting pictures from "the old days" anytime soon... go you!

    ReplyDelete