Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rudy Wednesday

Rudy was very excited about today, because his mommy was home with him.  I stayed home from work today because I am getting worse with my cold and am trying to recover.  It was such a treat for Rudy because he got to take care of me!  He cuddled with me during my first, and also second nap.  I sure needed this.  I am surrounded by mounds of kleenex and cold medicine but am thankful for my Rudy!  I think he is as wore out as I am!




Also, if you have not noticed, I do blog about random stuff, so if you would like me to talk about a funny story, or a topic of your choosing I will try and attempt it.

-Hayley

1 comment:

  1. I think you should write about getting your hair done prom-style, just for a good ol' lunch with your peeps. :)

    ReplyDelete