Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 Year Wedding Skype Anniversary










Sean and I have been married for two years on August 9, 2011.  We just moved into our new apartment in Kirkland, WA.  Sean started work on Monday, August 8th in Issaquah, WA at Darigold.  I am so proud of him!  Anyway, I still had to finish my job in Pullman, WA until August 13th.  So with that being said, we spent our 2nd anniversary apart and had our hot date on Skype.  We will get away for a weekend and really celebrate another time.  But it was still fun being romanced by Sean 6 hours away.  I came home (or to Sonja and Zack Sapp's) and found a dozen red roses in my room!  We skyped later that night and it was a lot of fun!  I even got to see Rudy on Skype and boy, was he a kick!  He kept looking around and then went right up to the screen sniffing it.

Everyone we talk to cannot believe it has already been two years.  I remember just yesterday getting all excited to walk down the aisle.  I think being away from Sean on our anniversary made me remember getting ready and every detail before walking down the aisle.  It was a lot of fun on Tuesday to think, oh at this time I was getting my make up done, etc.  Or we were taking pics right now.  It was a blast.

Thanks to everyone for the cards and wishes.  Especially, to Grandma and Grandpa who wrote 'Happy 1st Anniversary' they thought it had only been a year :).  Gotta love 'em.  I cannot wait until we reach our 50th anniversary, I love this man!

P.S still love looking through my wedding photos!  If you ever need a wedding photographer, please check out Luce Bella Photography, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment